Tuesday, January 3, 2017

A conclusion ~

I conclude.

Yes, I am very well aware that I just started this blog, so concluding seems the foolish thing to do.
I conclude because introductions are so very boring, a conclusion is much more intriguing to watch because it is the end of the movie, the fall of the empire, the fat lady singing. It's facing the music. Maybe that is why I constantly feel the need to conclude. Conclude myself from a meaningless conversation, a meaningless action, a meaningless life.

But I digress. Truthfully, this is a very messy conclusion indeed. And at this point you're probably heavily confused, and that might be fueled by the fact I'm writing this at 2 am. But what did you expect from the deranged intellectual?

As I have concluded earlier, this blog is meant for those who wonder what the curse of intelligence is like. Or those who are intelligent and feel the confinements of their mind. Or even for those who wish to test the boundary of their minds. That doesn't mean it's all cynical however.

Like the tailor said when he quit, suit yourself.

Now, you deserve a puppy.
Image result for picture of a puppy

Just a thought. 

No comments:

Post a Comment